SAP QM/PP Consultant
SAP PP/QM Consultant – East Yorkshire
Our client is a global manufacturing firm based in East Yorkshire which is looking for an SAP PP/QM Consultant to join on a permanent basis. They are upgrading their system and creating a roadmap to an S/4 HANA implementation.
- Support and functionality within the Manufacturing and Quality Control areas of SAP.
- You will also ensure that the global sites are supported in best practices via training, configuration and system improvements.
- You must be capable of working under pressure to meet deadlines and have a good attention to detail
- You will have the ability to innovate and influence others to see improvements through to completion
- You will be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have significant SAP PP/QM experience in configuration, master data, enhancements and project rollouts/ implementations
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Knowledge of interfacing production scheduling and LIMS systems such as Preactor, Infor Advanced Scheduler or Labs/QM with SAP
- Experience in companies manufacturing to GMP standards
If you are interested in this position and eligible to work in the UK then please apply or email your latest CV to email@example.com.