SAP Project Manager
SAP Project Manager
Our client is a niche consultancy at the forefront of the latest SAP technologies such as SAP S4 HANA. They are looking for an experienced SAP Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. It is important that the individual has a good client relationship and stakeholder management skills. Alongside influencing the decision making with experience of managing complex projects. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
This role requires you to have eligibility for Security Clearance.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage and deliver large SAP programmes for key Customer accounts
- Own all aspects of delivery including; budget, quality, customer satisfaction and solution assurance.
- Ensure related resource planning, deliverables and team expectations are appropriately managed
- Work with customers to understand and analyse business requirements turning opportunities into contracted statements of work
- Work extensively with onsite and offshore teams to ensure successful delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- Extensive project management experience, with at least some proven hands-on experience of SAP project delivery
- Experience of at least one formal project delivery methodology, such as SAP Activate or Prince2
- Expert in all aspects of project management including budget control, resource and project planning, change management and risk & issue management
- Experienced across a variety of business sectors
- Expert in the use of planning tools such as MS Project
- Proven ability to deliver SAP projects within complex customer environments
- Excellent client interaction skills, ability to steer customer through difficult decision gates
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Business change management and transformation skills
- Ability to disseminate information and present it to the customer in terms they understand
- An experienced leader with the ability to motivate others
- Well organised with an ability to manage conflicting demands and deadlines
- Calm under pressure with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Keen to develop, learn new skills and to share knowledge with colleagues
- Flexible, and must be prepared to travel to client sites across the UK and globally as required
If this could be you and you are interested in exploring new opportunities then please send your updated CV to email@example.com.