SAP Project Manager
SAP Project Manager
Our client is a niche consultancy at the forefront of the latest SAP technologies such as SAP S4 HANA. They are looking for an experienced SAP Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. It is important that the individual has a good client relationship and stakeholder management skills. Alongside influencing the decision making with experience of managing complex projects. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage and deliver large SAP programmes for key Customer accounts
- Own all aspects of delivery including; budget, quality, customer satisfaction and solution assurance.
- Ensure related resource planning, deliverables and team expectations are appropriately managed
- Work with customers to understand and analyse business requirements turning opportunities into contracted statements of work
- Work extensively with onsite and offshore teams to ensure successful delivery
Skills & Experience:
- The Ideal candidate should have worked extensively in managing large scale SAP programmes and have experience of working with a recognized SAP Consulting Partner for a significant period of their career along with exposure to the on-site/off-shore delivery model.
- You will also want to play an active hands-on role in the full lifecycle of a project including supporting client presentations during presales, project preparation and mobilisation of the team, design/blueprint, build test, deploy through to transition to support.
- Have the ability to drive methodologies for success, accelerate delivery and lower risks whilst simultaneously managing project plans and customer expectations.
- Demonstrative experience in SAP, specialising in SAP Programme and Project Management
- Possess a hands-on SAP consulting background and will have worked their way up to a senior Project/Programme management role
- Extensive experience in people management, issue management and resolution, governance and controls
- Detailed understanding of SAP Eco System
- Manage strategic, operational and financial aspects of SAP project delivery
- Manage client interaction and expectations
- Ability and experience to grow teams within a project / customer environment
- Excellent knowledge of relevant project management methodologies relevant to the SAP domain
If this could be you and you are interested in exploring new opportunities then please send your updated CV to email@example.com.