Next Ventures is currently looking for a Dutch and French speaking SAP Project manager for a role based in
Scope: As part of the modernization of our IT landscape, we need to refresh our "Corporate" IT applications (HR, finance, administration, purchasing, sales, performance management, planning, etc ..) in line with the evolution of business processes in these areas and in integration with legacy applications.
To achieve this, we are looking for an experienced project manager on the IT service who has demonstrable experience in project management who ensures the full implementation of Corporate software in a SAP environment
The candidate is responsible for leading the project team, which is responsible for both technical implementation and implementation in the company.
The mission is carried out in the buildings in Brussels.
What are you going to do
• You manage the scope, planning and budget of the project
• You plan and manage the resources required for the delivery of your project
• You prioritize and plan the various activities required for the analysis and implementation of well-defined deliverables
• You proactively identify risks and issues, and implement mitigating actions
• You support the internal stakeholders of your project by, among other things, developing the necessary Change Management.
• You manage a team of 5 to 10 people and a partner SAP (External supplier) and ensure a smooth technical implementation and roll-out within set deadlines
• You will also work hands-on on the necessary analyzes and implementation
• You organize Project Boards and report to the project's steering committee
Candidate / competencies
• You have 10 years of proven experience as a Project Manager for business packages and ERP, preferably SAP (SAP ECC / S4HANA, SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP BI)
• You have extensive experience with interfaces with legacy applications
• You have a medior experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• You can communicate well with both business (from executive to senior Mgt. Level), with technical colleagues and with external suppliers
• You can detect needs and provide advice on change management through leadership
• You can independently organize and lead workshops
• You have already worked in a smaller working environment and that works for you
• You manage a project according to the Prince 2 methodology
Start date: Immediate
Languages: French and Dutch
Duration: 12 months
Rate: €550-570 Negotiable per day
If you are available please send your CV to email@example.com or call me direct on +44(0)7725951929. We will call you back TODAY to discuss further with a view to securing an interview as soon as possible.