SAP PP/PS Consultant
SAP PP/ PS Consultant
Our client is a niche consultancy at the forefront of the latest SAP technologies such as SAP S4 HANA. The SAP Logistics Consultants will be involved in the delivery of large end to end SAP implementations as well as significant Enhancements. Field consultants will also be expected to work supporting our existing customers whilst not on project work.
Required skills & experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience, including a minimum of 3 years full life-cycle SAP project implementations, with strong functional configuration and implementation experience of PP and PS
Desired skills & experience:
- Good technical understanding at the ABAP level – ability to Debug standard or bespoke code
- Good knowledge of Integration between the modules, including FI/CO
- Ability to plan and deliver Client-facing Workshops (eg. Blueprinting)
- Ability to write detailed Functional Specifications for bespoke developments
- Knowledge of EDI and IDoc functionality
- Data Migration Tools (CATT, LSMW)
- Ability and desire to coach, mentor or manage the other members of the project team
Please note that unfortunately on this occasion our client is not able to offer sponsorship.
If you are interested in this position then please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.