SAP PM-DMS Process Manager Dutch or French speaking
Next Ventures are currently looking for a French or Dutch speaking SAP PM Consultant with knowledge in DMS:
Start Date: ASAP
Mission duration: 1 to 3 years (estimates)
Work place: Brussels (Main) + Doel and Huy (sometimes)
Langages: FR or NL with EN
- Assist the Fleet Managers, Functional Area Managers and Process Owners of Maintenance, Operations and Document Management in their governance role, which aims to assure coherence, process- and cost efficiency, respect of rules and regulations and adoption of good practices in the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management, and more specifically in regard of the Information Service (IS) solutions supporting those domains within the Nuclear Entity.
- Assist the Nuclear Entity in the realization of their IS needs within the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management. This is done by (pro-) active capturing of business needs, challenging their added value and translation of these needs into either trainings or functional specifications for IT Delivery.
- Drive the IT Delivery teams in a cooperative mode, participating in the implementation of applicative changes and projects (either as business analyst or as business project leader). Assure follow-up of incidents, problems and changes.
- Is responsible for the complete documentation set of the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management. This packet contains all trainings information and documentation, all help cards and the organization of the trainings.
- Define and follow up of the project portfolio in the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management.
- Setup and maintain a network of Power Key Users within NUC BE for the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management M&O.
- Assure information exchange and alignment with SAP Process Management of Entities or Business Units using the same SAP modules or interconnected ones.
- Assure the Access and Recertification Management within the domains Maintenance, Operations and Document Management (Business roles and privileged rights).
Technical / Business Skills
- A thorough business knowledge of the Maintenance, Operations and Document Management processes
- A thorough knowledge of the SAP modules related to those domains (modules PM/WCM/PS/DMS)
- Knowledge of the main P&I and FiCo processes and their corresponding SAP modules MM, FI and CO.
- A thorough general data management knowledge e.g. data extractions and loads, SQL queries, data processing using MS Access, Excel and other tools, creating reports, statistics, etc.
- Project Management knowledge and experience
- Good training skills
- People manager
- Team player, able to work in a collaborative way.
- Able to work independently, takes initiative and has a problem solving focus.
- Analytic skills (what’s best for the company, process, users).
- Good communication skills.
If interested, please forward your most recent CV in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org