SAP PI/PO Consultant
SAP PI/PO Engineer:
Looking for SAP PI/PO Engineer with migration experience from SAP PI version 7.x to single stack SAP PO 7.5 version. Needs to be extremely proficient in SAP PI Programming and problem-solving skills. Understanding of ABAP function modules, proxies and SAP web services. Experienced on working with Seeburger modules like EDI and sFTP. Deep understanding of middleware systems and DMZ networks.
Responsible for the development, enhancements, troubleshooting, fixes, and migration of SAP PI Interfaces between 7.x versions (dual stack to single stack). Position also requires familiarity with various SAP Business modules and also experience on deployments using Solution Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development/enhancements of EDI business processes and systems.
- Ability to analyze business requirements, review existing systems, define the solution, and translate that into technical designs.
- Ability to take technical designs and perform the development required to translate them into efficient and accurate code.
- Capable of effectively communicating with internal and external partners possessing various levels of technical knowledge. Ability to determine the underlying issue when presented with sometimes confusing and/or contradictory information; demonstrate good listening skills.
- Ability to quickly solve/determine problems working with technical/non-technical groups in areas that may not be a primary area of expertise.
- Development projects as assigned, including requirements documentation through design, development and testing.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Extensive experience designing and developing SAP, non-SAP, EDI and non-EDI interfaces using SAP PO (formerly PI or XI).
- Experience in common EDI transactions – 850, 855, 856, 810, 940, 945, 867 and 832
- Experience in configuration of the PO Landscape in SLD with the System Landscape browser, including both Web AS ABAP and Web AS JAVA.
- Expert development of end-to-end PO integrations using Integration Builder Design and Configuration for Integration Scenarios. Development of Message types, Message interfaces, Message mapping and Interface mappings in Integration Builder. Creation of configuration objects such as the Configuration scenario, Party, Receiver determination, Interface determination, Sender agreements, Receiver agreements and iFlows for various
- Expert development and support of SAP B2B Add-on EDI mappings and translation applications integrated with SAP PO.
- Expert configuration of SAP B2B adapters including FTP,SFTP, VANs and AS2.
- Experience in developing user-defined functions using Java.
- Experience in full development life cycle.
- Experience in monitoring, editing and re-processing of Idocs in ECC.
- Experience in processing data in ECC to support EDI Integrations.
- Experience in creating interfaces using HCI.
- Experience in ABAP Development preferred.
SAP APPLICATION AREAS
- Good understanding of business process flows in SD, MM and FI areas, including master data setup, logistics, standard SAP order to cash processes in a distribution environment.
- Must have “can do” attitude and be able to work independently.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Must have proven ability to support multiple projects on an aggressive timeline.
- Knowledge of distribution industry processes and the ability to generate functional requirements and design documents to solve business problems a strong plus.
- Strong time management skills.
- Able to work with staff at all levels of corporate management.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities for assigned tasks.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in SAP PI/PO and EDI.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- SAP PO / PI Certifications preferred
If interested, please forward your most recent CV in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org