SAP Performance Test Lead
SAP Performance Test Lead
We are currently representing a global software Test Consultancy which is rapidly expanding its SAP Test Practice within the UK market. The client typically works on large scale, complex SAP implementations from global ECC templates to S/4 HANA transformations. They are currently seeking Performance Testers at Management/Lead level to help deliver their Performance Test engagements but to also drive growth and development of this area of the practice.
- The role will require both strong performance testing project management, as well as proven hands on technical skills
- This will be a client facing position and will thus require UK wide travel dependent on the current client engagements
- Due to its client facing nature, strong stakeholder management and a consultative approach is key (previous consulting experience highly beneficial)
- Manage delivery of UK Performance Test project engagements to desired time, quality and cost
- Manage the identification and implementation of innovations and continuous improvements to the Performance Testing practice and methodology
- Assistance with pre-sales and solutioning for SAP & Enterprise Practice Performance opportunities, building delivery solutions to support pre-sales requirements
- Implementation of Performance Testing best practices and resolution of technical scripting challenges
- Transfer relevant business requirements into an End to End Performance test solution
- Strong functional and technical understanding of SAP / ERP platforms
- Strong understanding of standard business processes flows, with the ability to quickly understand and map client specific business processes
- 5+ years Performance Testing experience for ERP applications, with detailed coding knowledge
- Experience in developing and delivering documentation such as Performance Test Approach, Performance Scope, Script Build Progress Report, Execution Report, Project Closure Report & Weekly client/internal project updates
- Strong experience gathering, analysing and understanding Performance results. With the ability to distill and present back to both business and technical stakeholders in a digestible manner
- experience of implementing test performance frameworks
- Strong understanding of Micro Focus LoadRunner and/or Performance Center, experience of JMeter is beneficial
Why this role?
- Have continuous access to and work with Senior Testing Specialists and Practice Experts
- Be a part of a leading testing company, globally recognised as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Work with cutting edge technology in a company built by testers for testers, this is what we do!
If this role is of interest or you wish to discuss the position in further detail please either reach out directly to James Taylor on: +442080365725 or send a CV to James.firstname.lastname@example.org