1. SAP ECC MM/WM – 6.0 consultants with Min 8 years of experience.
2. E2E Implementation – Min. 1 E2E Implementation as lead for Logistics Execution Consultant and min. 1 Support project Experience.
3. Should have good knowledge in SAP MM overall with experience in Goods Receipts – Purchase Order,Stock Transport Order,Sub-Contracting; Goods Issue – Outbound Delivery against Sales Order, Outbound Delivery against STO, Outbound Delivery for Sub-Contracting & Vendor Returns with / without shipping documents; Set-up of all purchasing and inventory documents
4. Experience in finalization of material groups, purchasing groups, payment terms, Pricing Procedures & Master data.
5. Should have good knowledge in SAP WM, goods receipts with inbound delivery, goods issues with outbound deliveries, picking and packing and handling unit, stock replenishment, fixed bin replenishment, picking / Put-away strategies, storage unit management, Mobile data entry, RF technology and devices, Cross docking and Yard management
1. Coordination with end users and business users on support activities.
2. Ticket resolution
3. Bug fixes, enhancements, testing
5. Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
6. Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests
7. Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
8. Work with SAP to resolve software bugs