SAP MM Trainer – 6 months role in Greece – Starts immediately
Next Ventures is currently looking for a SAP MM trainer for a role based in Athens.
- SAP MM Consultant with at least 5-7 years of experience.
- Experience in SAP Training & Change Management (at least 5 years)
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university or equivalent
- Very good knowledge of uPerform or other training tool
- Broad SAP knowledge of SAP in ECC
- Extensive training course development and delivery experience
- Experience in delivering end to end training programs
- Excellent social and communication skills, able to adapt to difficult environments.
- Accurate and efficient with ability to meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic, with the ability to multitask and set priorities
- Poised and proactive with a forward-thinking mentality
- Result-oriented and quality-driven and outstanding analytical skills.
- English is a must.
- Developing the training strategy and plan to deliver training for agreed applications across group
- Understanding the business process by working closely with project team and key stakeholders
- Identifying key training requirements
- Developing training content based on the agreed technical solution & business processes
- Defining course outlines and training scenarios
- Work closely and coach the local Project teams to identify Changes
- Create standards for producing training material by creating manuals and more specifically:
- Create training materials including:
- Step-by-step procedures, end user manuals
- Training presentations and detailed instructor guides
- In class exercises, activities, exercise data & learning assessments
- Process simulations using uPerform
- Enabling Key and End User Training
- Working with project teams to define training timescales
Start date: ASAP up to 20th July
Location: Athens with travel 30% -40% of the time to other EU countries
Duration: 6 months
Rate: € Negotiable per day
If you are available please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me direct on +44(0)7725951929. We will call you back TODAY to discuss further with a view to securing an interview as soon as possible.