SAP MDG 6 Months contract – Remote
- SAP MDG consultant with 2 to 5 years of hands on experience in Master Data Governance, preferably SAP HANA Certified Consultant with sound Master data management background
- Should have completed minimum two End-to-end MDG Implementation cycle and should have extensive support & development experience.
- Hands-on experience leading data definitions development, data quality improvements, data model updates, and solving efforts of the analytics projects and collaborating with cross functional teams comprised of client groups, project teams and IT organizations.
- Hands-on experience Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Experience collaborating data with owners and users/analysts across the customer operations to modify or implement new repeatable and reliable businesses processes to improve and sustain effective data governance resulting in improved quality and consistency of data used to drive key business decisions.
- Experience working closely with Data Architects to ensure changes are appropriately synchronized with the metadata strategy and logical data model.
- Experience leading technical aspects of the delivery of SAP Business Intelligence (BI) solutions & related components, working across business/technology teams to ensure alignment between business solution definition & systems architecture for the organization.
- Experience working with SAP FI/CO, MM, SD or PM and Master Data, required.
- Experience in complex SAP environments supporting multiple components preferred.
Summary Description: — Role Type: Contract/Per/Fixed Term — Start Date: Immediate/1 month/other: — Salary: Day Rate+expenses/Package: — Location/Language: — Requirements Description: — Tasks Description: — Essential Skills/Experience Description: — Desirable Skills/Additional Information Description: — Team Contact: @next-ventures.com