Next Ventures is urgently looking for a French speaking SAP Support Logistics consultant for a role based in South Belgium.
• Propose solutions, in the SAP tool, in order to respond to issues related to different businesses. Ensure the development of solutions through validated tests
• Provide training support to SAP business referents so that they create training documentation / other services.
• Validate the process improvement proposals by the business lines in the ERP, ensuring overall consistency of operation with impact assessment.
• Be the interface with the ERP service at the central per domain, in order to provide solutions / best practices of other sites or issues raised by the business.
• Carry out audits on data by business to ensure that the tool works as expected and that the rules are respected.
• Conduct process audits by projects to ensure that the tool works as expected and that the rules are followed.
• Communicate regularly to the referents the changes / modifications made, delivered by the central teams
• Analyze reporting requests for:
o Define the data architecture to be used in order to develop reporting consistent with established processes
o Adapt current reporting
• Validate the reports developed whose inputs come from the ERP, in order to ensure that the data reflects the processes in force
• Bring corrective actions in support of business referees.
• Participate in audit preparations involving information related to the ERP.
• Support the referents in the analysis of problems in order to correct, create tickets for IT support.
• Functional SAP profile
• SAP experience (Supply Chain profile) in an industrial and production environment
• Knowledge of SD, MM, QM, WM, PP or PM modules and submodules and integration with parallel modules (FI-CO, PS ..)
• Understanding of SAP tables and relationships between tables, understanding of what is behind SAP transactions and EDIs
• Understanding of business requirements based on discussions with the various requesting departments
• At least 3 years of experience as a SAP consultant with a strong affinity for industry business and production
Start date: 28 September
Languages: English and French
Location: Remote and south Belgium
Duration: 12 months
Rate: €500 – 550 per day
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call me direct on +44(0)7725951929 or +31 (0)202623757. If I am not available I will call you back TODAY to discuss further with a view to securing an interview as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.Apply now