SAP Logistics SD & MM (SRM or Ariba-P2P) Consultant
Our SAP Logistics Consultants will be involved in the delivery of large end to end SAP implementations as well as significant Enhancements and Incident Resolution. Our SAP Consultants use their expertise and skills in SAP design, development, integration, testing and deployment to help our clients achieve their objectives and as a key member of the Logistics Team, the SAP Logistics Consultant will ensure design and realisation of functional solutions are fit for purpose and delivered against stated business requirements.
The SAP Logistics Consultant will assess available technologies, and recommend solution options according to the customer’s activities and requirements expected to collaborate with customers, other consultants and core stakeholders to understand user requirements. They may serve as team members or team leads and be able to work independently on client site.
This role will have a focus on delivering high quality SAP solutions to our customer base and as a result the role will involve the need to be flexible to travel whilst working from Client Locations.
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the Customer and Companies organisations
· Design and implement Best Practice SAP Logistics solutions appropriate to Customer requirements and standards
· Keep up to date with SAP capabilities within the SAP Logistics arena
· Delivery of complex solutions across a variety of different industry sectors
· Can prepare specifications, estimates and solution documentation to support work completed
· Develop familiarity with clients operations
· Fosters and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
· Is aware of commercial arrangements with a client and contributes to these as appropriate
· Contribute to the continuous improvement within the SAP Logistics Team
Desired skills & experience: