SAP HR Consultant
SAP HR / HCM Consultant
Next Ventures are urgently looking for a SAP HR consultant for an interesting project, based in Netherlands.
Duration: 6 months +extension
The Consultant project duties:
- The Consultant is responsible for the implementation and completion of a number of requirements within SAP HR.
- You work on new and existing processes and functionalities; then analyse, design, implement changes then maintain it.
- You Will be focused on solving problems and realizing standardization and improvement opportunities.
- You have insight into the relationship between business, information and IT architecture.
- You are part of a team that is set up to maintain applications for the operations of the tax authorities.
- This team has been set up for applications that support the HR aspects of operational management. The work is partly time-critical and requires rapid analysis and solutions.
- This always in consultation with end user and functional management. The team is currently taking steps towards an agile production.
- Strong SAP HR Experience
- You perform functional IT management activities, design integrated and standardized SAP processes and adapt them. You also work on related interfaces, ABAP customization, SAP forms and reports. You also design relevant SAP modules.
- You analyse incidents and problems and contribute to the solution.
- Another task is designing and cooperating on various types of testing and being able to apply supporting tooling (ITSM, Solution Manager, Charm).
- Advising on operational management and information provisioning is also part of your job. You also participate in project teams for the development of new functionality in the domain. You monitor and evaluate current functionalities, processes and methods and review products from colleagues.
- Fluent Dutch language skills is advantageous
Please send you current profile to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us directly on +44 203 879 1003