For our client we are looking for a SAP GRC Consultant as follows:
Start date: Immediate
Languages: English and (Dutch or French)
Duration: 12 months
Rate: € Negotiable per day
Our client’s Business competency centre assists business processes and provides functional support to SAP users. The BCC helps with process monitoring, elaborating new processes and supervising new projects. The BCC also takes care of the configuration of the system.
The aim of the assignment is to maintain the SAP application landscape operationally, more specifically in the transversal domain Authorization.
• Set up GRC workshops (risk analysis, resolve SOD conflicts),
• PV’s writing following meetings with the business and taking actions to reduce GRC risks.
• Point of contact for GRC questions, monitoring of bug fixes (OSS messages), customizing
• SAP functions (via a validation process)
• Implementation of new automated validation controls and flows (use of Firefighter, validation of staff access)
• Cover GRC tasks (CUP Workflow, risk analysis, ruleset management, Process Control)
• Implementation of redesign of functions
• Provide support to the business in terms of analysis and problem solving.
• Implement and support solutions in the following security areas: BO, SAP Hana, Fiori.
• Develop the authorization design at HANA level (BI & S4)
If you are interested please respond to email@example.com this ASAP with an updated CV and your availabilityApply now
Consultant: Paul Khan