SAP Fiori Developer
Our Client is a Big4 Management Consultancy at the forefront of innovation. They are looking for an individual to join their Technology Solutions Business which focuses on implementation and ongoing operations and maintenance of SAP applications and technologies.
- Be part of a development team for SAP Fiori UX development
- Proven experience of SAP Web IDE to develop end-to-end SAP Fiori apps and the full-stack (UI, business logic and database) application lifecycle
- Design, develop, debug, build, test, extend and deploy role-based, consumer-grade Fiori apps
- Experience with ODATA and UI technology
- Extensive experience with Frontend development using SAPUI5 & backend Integration
- Implement client requirements to user friendly SAP Fiori 3 apps
- Strong Inclination to work in a progressive development environment with a strong Customer-first outlook
- Delivering high quality and regression-free bug-fixes, driving and maintaining a high quality of support also for related UI5 topic components through close collaboration
- Efficient interaction and collaboration with other teams/stakeholders e.g. Primary Support or Development teams, to ensure continuous improvement and optimization
- The ideal candidate is required to have proven experience on SAP S/4HANA as a Fiori Developer. The candidate must have the appropriate personality and gravitas to play a client-facing role.
- Hands on development experience on SAP Fiori UX and customizing to client needs
- Error handling within SAP Fiori
- Role creation and alignment for SAP Fiori
- Upgrade SAP Fiori apps within S/4HANA
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- Personal commitment and the ability to work independently and goal-oriented
- Demonstrate two full lifecycles activating and enhancing SAP Fiori apps on a large scale S/4HANA programme
If you have the relavant skills and are fully eligable to work in the UK then please apply or send your CV to email@example.com for consideration.