SAP FICO Consultant
As the Senior FICO Consultant – Op Finance you will have solid SAP FICO configuration experience and be an expert in either;SAP Product Costing: CO-PC-PCP, CO-PC-OBJ and/or SAP Financials: FI-GL, FI-AA and Controlling: CO-CCA, PCA. You will be able to demonstrate a breadth of knowledge and solution delivery experience across the end-to-end inventory valuation process, acquired through multiple hands-on roles in global SAP implementations. Experience on Material Ledger with Actual costing is highly desirable (CO-PC-ACT-ML, CO-PC-ACT-ML-AVR)
- SAP Product Costing: CO-PC-PCP, CO-PC-OBJ and/or SAP Financials: FI-GL, FI-AA and Controlling: CO-CCA, PCA
- Experience of end-to-end market/site implementation project life-cycles .
- Experience in roll-out of a global template (configuration, testing, data migration, cutover, ELS)
- Knowledge of external and internal best practices relevant to aligned process area and demonstrated ability to understand Finance Processes
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills.
- Capable of working effectively in large, complex cross functional teams, capable of building relationships across different stakeholders and functional groups
- Solution oriented and problem solving. Dynamic, flexible, team player and result driven
- Available to travel up to 50%
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Experience in a regulated environment
- SAP Certification
- Experience in inventory valuation and profit calculation related intercompany processes, consolidation, standard costing and transfer pricing
- Experience on Material Ledger with Actual costing is preferred (CO-PC-ACT-ML, CO-PC-ACT-ML-AVR)