SAP FICO Consultant
SAP FICO Consultant
As an SAP FICO Consultant you will be involved in the delivery of large End to End SAP implementations as well as significant Enhancements and use their expertise and skills in SAP design, development, integration, testing and deployment to help our clients achieve their objectives.
As a key member of the FICO Team you will ensure the design and realisation of functional solutions are fit for purpose and delivered against stated business requirements and assess available technologies and recommend solution options according to the customer’s activities and requirements.
FICO Consultants are expected to collaborate with customers, other consultants and core stakeholders to understand user requirements, may serve as team members or team leads and be able to work independently on client site.
This role will involve UK based travel and requires eligibility for security clearance.
- Ability to perform the role of FICO Consultant on SAP Projects, Enhancements and Support including the facilitation of requirement gathering sessions.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the Customer and company organisations
- Design and implement best practise SAP FICO solutions appropriate to Customer requirements and standards
- Delivery of complex solutions across a variety of different industry sectors
- To keep up to date with SAP capabilities within the SAP FICO arena
- Is aware of commercial arrangements with a client and contributes to these as appropriate
- May be required to coach and manage the other members of the FICO team
- Manage and Own Enhancements and Incidents through to completion adhering to company and Customer standards.
- Can prepare specifications, estimates and solution documentation to support work completed
- Develop familiarity with clients operations
- Fosters and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- Contribute to the continuous improvement within the SAP FICO Team
- Any other reasonable duty or request
Desired skills & experience:
- At least 4 full lifecycle project implementations and more than 10 years’ experience in SAP Finance and Controlling functional configuration and technical support
- Cost Centre Accounting
- Internal Orders
- Product Cost Controlling
- Prduct Cost Planning
- Cst Object Controlling
- Actual Csting / Material Ledger
- Profitability Analysis
- Project Systems
- General Ledger Accounting incl. Profit Centre Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Accounting
- Asset Accounting
- Integration knowledge of Material Management, Sales & Distribution, CATS
- Skills in any of the following areas will be an advantage
- FSCM – Credit Management
- FSCM – Dispute Management
- FSCM – Cllections Management
- Integration knowledge of Materials Management, Sales & Distribution, Production & CATS
SAP Business Blueprinting incl. process design and Gap analysis
- Configuration of the agreed business blueprint in SAP, highlighting any changes in requirement
- Conducting system testing including integration aspects, legacy data migration and specification of non-standard SAP enhancements
- S/4 Hana
If you are interested in this position, have the relevant experience and eligibility for security clearance then please apply or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .