We are looking for a SAP Finance / RTR (Record-to-Report) stream lead (f/m/d) for a client:
The project is an ongoing SAP template design project with S/4HANA.
The customer currently uses SAP ECC on HANA with SFIN 605, SAP MDG and Salesforce. The new environment consists basically of S/4HANA, Salesforce for Lead-to-Order, Salesforce or SAP C/4HANA (still open) for Service-to-Retention (mainly field service) and SAP MDG. This new environment will be build up in parallel until go live of all company codes in the new to-be environment. The project is organized in agile project method.
• RTR stream lead is part of the stream lead team RTR together with GPO and IT stream lead of the client and by scrum master.
• The lead team organizes refinement of product backlog and working on sprint backlog of RTR team, looks after availability and budget and covers cross-stream integration requirements.
• The RTR team is split in substreams of Financial Accounting, Overhead Controlling, Industrial Controlling, Sales Controlling, Reporting, Tax, Treasury and a conversion of client's Shared Service Center & clients Group Business Services.
• Stream lead needs to be able to guide different substreams in concept, fit/gap analysis and technical build.
• Practical knowledge about IFRS requirements, parallel ledgers, multiple accounting principles and account based COPA is necessary.
• The lead team designs the overall value flow concept, the RTR integration in end-to-end processes and the implementation of S/4HANA improvements.
• RTR stream lead of needs to have proven and wide experience in comparable RTR template/rollout projects with belonging modules and components of FI and CO and the integration in data and process flows of SAP. Especially integrated value flows of material ledger with parallel currencies, parallel valuation and actual costing is a central part of the setup. Overall harmonization of structures, data and process is another important experience that is expected from the team lead.
• Proven practical experience with RTR in S/4HANA from former projects is obligatory. RTR stream lead needs to advice and recommend about possible improvements according to common or best practice.
• As a team lead it is mandatory to be based on team lead experience from former projects or roles for teams with up to 12 people including lead standing, communication, cooperation and team skills. Additionally RTR team lead needs to be disciplined in administrational tasks and self-confident in presenting in RTR team, project management and clients management.
• Experience in agile practices
• Knowledge about agile value and principles
• working experience in an scaled agile environment
• Basic process modelling knowledge (preferably in ARIS) as the process world modelled in ARIS is the basis for the template design and build
• Solution Manager integration knowledge with SAP Activate method is a big plus
• Basic Atlassian Jira and Confluence experience highly welcome.
Language: English required plus preferably German
If Interested, please forward your CV in MS Word Format to email@example.comApply now
Consultant: Emir Finn