Next Ventures is currently looking for an SAP FI/CO Functional Analyst coming from the Banking environment for a 2 year + project.
Accounting and General Ledger Solution Center is a Global dynamic team that ensures end-to end servicing of the various platforms supported by the Accounting and General Ledger solution center as well as Implementation of Financial Processes on the General Ledger, Financial Reporting, Reconciliations and Transfer Pricing.
The Lead Business Functional Analyst is responsible for guiding Business Functional Analysts in the review and analysis of requirements and assessing change needs and is also responsible for project/document reviews, completeness and accuracy.
He/she can act as the day-to-day leader across a team and serves as a senior subject matter expert providing support, impact analysis, feasibility studies, cost estimates, business case reviews across projects.
He/She will also act as a single point of contact in terms of escalations, delivery adherence, effort tracking and reporting.
– Gather, document, review and analyze the Business Requirements with Finance, Service center Production Line, functional and technical SMEs and other stakeholders.
– Should be able to discuss Business requirements with respective stakeholder and ask them the right Questions and be able to convert them into Functional design documentation, closely working with Application owners/Solution architects.
– Elaborate, document and review proposed solutions and solution maintenance according to the bank’s roadmap in consultation with the solution architect and design board along with impact and risk assessments.
– Facilitates and provides input on the prioritization of change requests along with impact assessment to existing system processes.
– Responsible for Quality Assurance of project deliverables
– Escalate open items and issues to the project delivery lead / other managers; where possible provide options for resolution of issues
– Liaise with program/ project managers, clients, and other stakeholders as appropriate as the business/functional counterpart for solution identification
– Conduct walkthrough/review of Solution Requirements Specification (SRS) with Finance, Production Line, functional and technical SMEs and other stakeholders.
– Analyze technical considerations/limitations received for functional impacts.
– Responsible for the component testing.
– Support testing on behalf of users, operations, and testing teams potentially including creating/reviewing test plans, test cases, test-data and review of interface testing between different applications, when required.
– Work with application developers to resolve functional issues from user acceptance testing (UAT) to help find solutions for various functional issues.
– Responsible for ensuring that all functional pre/post-deployment activities are communicated to the Deployment Team and other appropriate groups.
– Provide functional support to the Go-Live of the project within its warranty period.
– Document lessons learned, issues, key operating procedures (KOP) for enhancing internal processes.
– Contribute to the team’s process improvement initiatives related to delivery and cross-functional trainings.
– Actively supports the business strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance culture. Personally contributes in an environment where people development is the number one priority.
– Candidate must be able to communicate in German Languag
If interested, please forward your most recent CV in MS Word Format to email@example.comApply now
Consultant: Emir Finn