SAP EDI Consultant
Next Ventures is currently looking for a speaking Consultant for a SAP EDI IDOCS consultant for role based near Brussels.
As an EDI partner manage the EDI initiatives with existing business partners & implementations with new partners, guiding teams on EDI initiatives
- Understand the business processes (esp. sales order fulfillment, invoicing process)
- Coordinate all EDI testing, implementations.
- Serves as the primary link between the business and any data-trading partners.
- Work in a quick changing environment
- Ability to work in SAP, external IDOC application
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Business based
- Prioritizing workload in order to ensure daily targets are achieved
- Strategy creation for customers onboarding and be the owner of the onboarding process incl. UAT (user acceptance testing)
- Work with internal and external partners to understand requests, gather requirements, and testing
- Monitoring of EDI translator and customer errors/alerts
- Computer skills (MS Office Expert user (VBA as an advantage)
- Advanced experience with ERP/ERO/ERA/SAP environment
- EDI experience as advantag
Start date: Immediate
Languages: English and ( French or Dutch)
Location: Brussels are with some travel to France and Netherlands
Rate: € Negotiable per day
If you are available please send your CV to email@example.com or call me direct on +44(0)7725951929. We will call you back TODAY to discuss further with a view to securing an interview as soon as possible.