My client, a leading telecommunications business with offices in Rotterdam are looking for a SAP Administrator to join their Cloud Services Department on a 3 month assignment.
Key responsibilities include: –
· Execution of changes, resolution of malfunctions;
· Periodic checks (automated or not) incl. Initiation of improvement actions;
· Advising customers based on questions, proactive measures, supplier recommendations (EWA) and life cycle management;
· Tuning and performance management;
· Maintaining direct contacts with the SAP customer (s);
· Execution of all (application or database) patch and SPS upgrade activities;
· Supporting and guiding implementation and migration projects.
• HBO working and thinking level;
• Excellent command of the Dutch language in speech and writing;
• Knowledge and experience in the field of SAP DBA (is an advantage);
• Knowledge in adjacent knowledge areas, such as Windows, Unix / Linux;
• (Recent) certification on one of the mentioned databases;
This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a leading business and gain exposure to the latest technologies. For more information, apply.Apply now
Consultant: Ben Hardman