Next Ventures are searching currently for an SAP Data Migration Consultant for an S4 Hana program in Switzerland. Please find a job specification below:
1. Definition of Services
To provide SAP Content Migration services for migration, Implementation, rollouts, and support project.
2. Mandatory Requirements
• Hands-on experience with the following: SAP Document/Data Migrating, Cloud Migration, Data Management, Master Data Modelling, Data Quality Management, Information Governance
• Experience working with leading data/document applications for Tier 1 vendors such as SAP, Salesforce, OpenText, Oracle and Cloud Migrations (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform)
• Demonstrable experience on a number of migration projects both data/documents. This needs to include significant experience on stakeholder management, data migration planning and scoping, data migration strategy formulation, data architecture design, ETL design, data quality management, and information governance
• Working with SAP/OpenText functional and technical consultants analysing data migration requirements.
• Certified in S/4 HANA – (Required)
3. Skillset requirements
• Experience in Content Migration for S4/HANA
• Experience in Document Archiving for S4/HANA via OT Archive
• Knowledge and experience of managing Content Migration projects in SAP/OpenText environments.
• Strong knowledge of SAP & xECM data/documents perspective.
• Experience of at least three end to end design and implementation/migration programmes within S4/HANA projects.
• Experience with cutover planning and preparation of data migration plans.
• Experience of migration dress rehearsals, migration cutover tasks
• Experience in SAP Migration Cockpit and an understanding of the latest ETL tools from SAP for S/4HANA, such as SDI, SDQ.
• Understanding and previous usage of ABAP would be advantageous.
• Experience in Data Quality and Cleansing of Data.
4. Location of Services
• BBP Documents
• Configuration Documents
• Test Scripts
• Approvals for Individual and Integrated Processes
• Module level Customer Approval
If you are available and interested, please share a CV for immediate consideration