Next Ventures is urgently looking for a consultant for a Junior CRM Implementation engineer based Remote and then in Antwerp when the covid travel ban has been lifted
Next ventures are looking for a dynamic roll-out and implementation engineer (R&I). The engineer will be acting on behalf of the program team and will ensure a constructive and efficient interaction between the different stakeholders in the program. The R&I engineer will report functionally to the program Projects, Roll-Out & Implementation Manager.
The key activities are:
– Good communication skills, knowledge sharing and promoting of new ideas and methods
– The successful candidate is service-oriented, hands-on and result oriented
– Honesty and integrity are very important to become a respected and trusted partner.
– Ability to work independently
– Eager to learn and ready to take on challenges.
– Ability to work in a local team structure
– Flexibility and ability to travel up to 20% of working time
– Talking in solutions
Knowledge / Educational requirements
– Bachelor's degree
– Good knowledge of Sales & Marketing processes, governance and best practice
– Overall understanding of end-to-end Business processes in Sales/Service Companies
– Fluent in English verbally and written is a must, other languages will be a plus
– Minimum 1 year of work experience (Junior)
– Experience with Sales & Marketing and Customer Relationship Management is a plus
– Experience from working in a global environment is a plus
– Experience with Microsoft Office and C4C or any other CRM application is a plus
Start date: Immediate
Location: 100 % Remote then onsite near Antwerp when covid travel ban is lifted
Duration: 12 months
Rate: € Negotiable