SAP BASIS Migration Consultant
SAP BASIS Consultant
Next Ventures are urgently looking for a SAP BASIS Migration consultant for an interesting S/4 HANA roll-out project, based in Netherlands.
Duration: 6 months +extension
The Consultant project duties:
- The consultants main duties are the Migration from the Clients SAP landscape on AIX / Oracle to Linux / HANA TDI deployment consisting of 100 SAP systems.
- Developing a plan, designing, coordinating with infrastructure architects and designers are part of the function, as well as the implementation of these plans in collaboration with colleagues
- The successful candidate will be Mapping out Spinoff for functional designers and architects and articulating it into test plans, sizing of the SAP Netweaver stack and HANA database systems as well as the server selection for HANA
- The migration of the SAP landscape to Linux / HANA is dictated by two impulses: – phase-out of AIX operating system – Positioning of HANA as preferred database platform by software supplier SAP
- Strong SAP BASIS experience
- You will perform functional IT management activities, design integrated and standardized SAP processes and adapt them. You also work on related interfaces, ABAP customization, SAP forms and reports. You also design relevant SAP modules.
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA reporting capabilities
- Fluent Dutch language skills is advantageous
Please send you current profile to email@example.com, or contact us directly on +44 203 879 1003