SAP Architect (Technical Design & Integration) – REMOTE – 11 month contract
Role: SAP Architect, focusing on technical design and integration
Start of assignment: ASAP
End of assignment: [2023-12-31] chance for extension
- You need to have a strong will to drive the process of finding the best digital solutions for CLIENT and continuously improve our ways of working.
- You will actively work as an ERP Technical solution architect, supporting several product areas and domains – focusing on Technical Design (high-level and detailed design) for ERP.
- You need to steer the solution design by working across multi-vendor and multi-platform teams while ensuring the CLIENT architecture and standards are considered.
- You need to provide high-level/detailed design to the RICEFWs & technical solution topics.
- You need to provide SME support for technical solution design.
- You will be the primary point of contact for the SAP Technical Solution design and review and provide an independent view on the right place to build the solution be it on SAP BTP or on cloud platform (AWS) by providing the right expertise and support.
Background in development before you started taking on Technical SAP architect roles.
It is a big plus if you have a solid experience in serverless (used alongside AWS), otherwise, you will need to be prepared to learn this
Client’s ERP is S/4HANA
**This is an exciting role – please apply for much more details