SAP APO/PP Consultant
SAP APO PP/DS Consultant
Our client is a niche consultancy at the forefront of the latest SAP technologies such as SAP S4 HANA.
You will use your skills in SAP design, development, integration, testing and deployment to help clients achieve their objectives and be a key member of the Logistics Team.
Desired skills & experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience, including a minimum of 3 full life-cycle SAP project implementations, with strong functional configuration and implementation experience of;
- S4HANA – Advanced Planning and Scheduling (embedded PPDS) and/or
- SCM – APO- PPDS: Production Planning and Scheduling
- Lead the solution design and roll-out
- Ability to plan and deliver Client-facing Workshops (eg. Blueprinting)
- Ability to write detailed Functional Specifications for bespoke developments
- Knowledge of CIF and IDoc functionality
- Data Migration Tools (CATT, LSMW, DMI)
- Ability and desire to coach, mentor or manage the other members of the team
- Experience with any of the following modules would also be beneficial:
- PP: Discrete, Process, Repetitive Manufacturing, Material Requirements Planning, S&OP and Demand Management, Capacity Requirements Planning, Production Order Control, Assembly Processing
- PS: Project Planning, Simulation, WBS, Networks, Costing and Budgeting, Posing and Allocation of Costs, Confirmations, MRP
- PM: Technical Objects, Notifications, Order Processing, Notifications, Preventative Maintenance planning and Work Scheduling.
- QM: Inspection Planning, Results processing, Certificate management, Notifications, Test Equipment management, Reporting, LIMS interfaces.
- APO – DP: Demand Planning
- APO – SNP: Supply Network Planning
- APO BW: Business Warehouse engine within APO