SAP ABAP/PI Development Consultant
SAP Development Consultant ABAP/PI
Our Integration consultants work within ABAP PI/CPI and other leading SAP technology to deliver complex implementations, support and changes to key our clients, both large and small. As a vital member of the the team, ABAP PI / CPI Consultants ensure the design and realisation of technical solutions are fit for purpose delivered against stated business requirements.
ABAP PI / CPI consultants enjoy completing ABAP and PI/CPI related estimates, problem resolution and owning the creating of technical specs and documentation.
In this role, the ABAP PI/CPI Consultant will have the opportunity to work within a team and also build skills in team leadership and independent working on client site if required.
- Ability to perform the role of ABAP PI Consultant on Support, Enhancements and Projects
- Have experience in HCI / CPI
- Design and implement best practise PI solutions appropriate to Customer requirements and standards
- Manage Enhancements and Incidents through to completion adhering to the organisation and Customer standards.
- Delivery of complex solutions across a variety of different industry sectors
- Develop familiarity with client operations
- Fosters and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
Required skills & experience:
- Solid ABAP coding experience
- 3 years plus of working with latest versions of PI/PO/HCI/CPI
Desired skills & experience:
- ccBPM exposure
- SOAP adapter experience
- SAP Cloud Platform development experience
A culture built on excellence and the expertise of our UK based talent
My client is an award-winning SAP Gold Partner, certified to deliver SAP Solutions and cloud innovations, as well as Microsoft Cloud hosting. We ensure that everything we do is of the highest standard that our customers are delighted and our employees can be proud of. For every service we deliver, we want our name to be a guarantee of quality and we want you to play a part in our journey.
As the driving force behind our success, we invest heavily in our people to ensure they reach their full potential. From access to the latest technologies, through to certification training. From adhoc social events through to more formal events, you will always be more than just an employee.
Providing an unparalleled company culture, we appreciate a good work/life balance for our people. We have been recognised as one of the best companies to work for three years running, and we’ve received a The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 award. Including many accolades from SAP.
- We provide SAP services, from project implementation to transition, and day-to-day support and customer care, to more than 400 SAP customers
- We remain ahead of the curve ensuring our people are trained and accredited in the latest technologies
- Our culture is second to none – our employees are enthusiastic, motivated and committed
- We have been nominated year on year for awards, both with SAP and other external organisations
- We are the largest independent consultancy in the UK, enjoying continuous year-on-year growth
- We employ experienced consultants averaging 16 years first-hand knowledge across multiple modules and a multitude of industry sectors
- We have an envied reputation for quality, security and innovation – as our ISO9001 and ISO27001 accreditation attests