Salesforce Technical Analyst
For a global operating client in Munich Next Ventures are currently looking for the following:
- Work with clients and end users to gather, understand, and define business requirements
- Develop user stories and to-be process flows to support the design and development of Salesforce solutions for our clients
- Work collaboratively with team members to design a solution that will meet a client’s business requirements and fulfil user stories
- Complete the configuration for user stories within Salesforce, AppExchange products, or other cloud-based technologies
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
- Experience using Salesforce to develop client or business solutions
- Hands on experience configuring Salesforce or similar CRM Product, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
- Proven ability leveraging analytical and problem-solving skills in a fast paced environment
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly ramp up on new clients, their business needs, and technologies
- Strong presentation, communication (written and verbal) skills, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
- Be familiar with Agile (SCRUM) methodology and Waterfall delivery models.
- Must be fluent in German (Spoken and Written)
- Knowledge in telecommunication industry preferred.
- Knowledge of B2B processes preferred.
If interested, please forward your most recent CV In MS Word Format to email@example.com