Salesforce Spec Candidates
This leading Platinum Salesforce Partner are looking for an experienced Salesforce Functional Lead to join their fast-paced and established team. The successful candidate will hit the ground running, bringing their knowledge, experience and great teamwork ethos to support them in delivering more exceptional projects to their Customers. If you love everything Salesforce and meet the job role below then they would love to hear from you!
Functional Lead Technical Skills
- Minimum: Salesforce Certified Admin 201 and one other
- 5+ years project management experience end to end, with strong organisation skills
- Degree educated or strong experience with Salesforce implementation environment
- Agile project methodology experience
- The ability to define user stories and scope projects
- Understanding of CPQ principles
- Understanding of Salesforce solution architecture principles and best practices
- Experience with 3rd party delivery partners and AppExchange vendors is a plus e.g. Conga, Apptus, etc.
Nice to have
- Preferred – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud but will accept others
Functional Lead Business Skills
- Communication – excellent communication skill and interpersonal skills. Ability to facilitate workshops and conference calls with confidence. It’s important that you are confident and clear in your messaging both written and verbal
- Teamwork/Collaboration – team orientated with a ‘can do’ attitude, and experience supporting less experienced members
- Presentation Skills – excellent ability to share product expertise and business knowledge to audiences of all levels
- Problem Solving – excellent ability to anticipate problems and identify solutions
- Adaptable – excellent ability to adopt a flexible work style in changing circumstances and shift priorities when necessary
- Organisation – Highly organised and proactive with the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
- Strong analytical skills – strong ability to collect and analyse information
Email Lawrence@Next-Ventures.com to discuss the role in more detail!