responsibilities will be to:
- Develop our platform capabilities – work within the Salesforce ecosystem to enhance our existing platform solution in response to defined requirements.
- Ensure quality in all work – adhere, and input into, development best practices and processes to ensure high quality delivery.
- Collaborate with the team – you will be required to collaborate closely with fellow developers, our product manager and the wider team to align on solutions.
- Execute according to priorities – we move quickly as a team and only work on requirements that have significant impact for us and our clients. We are constantly deploying improvements, and this requires dedicated focus.
- Master and mentor – as well as furthering the mastery of your skills you will also be expected to share insights within the team so that we all raise the bar.
- Salesforce development experience – a minimum of 4+ years’ demonstrable experience of working as a Salesforce developer. Must have a strong grasp of APEX and SOQL. Must also be knowledgeable in SOAP API and the use of web services.
- Test–minded – our priority is to ensure that we build the most reliable software solutions possible. To ensure this we need you to have demonstrable experience of testing software with a preference for testing automation experience.
- Personal organisation – you get going quickly, executes tasks through great time management and collaborative prioritisation on a day to day basis via daily stand-ups.
- Creative problem solver – we’re working at the forefront of sustainability and technology. We don’t have all of the answers and expect you to be an active part in helping to find them.