My Client is currently looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team. They're a leading partner within the European Salesforce Eco-system and with a fantastic growth strategy in place for the UK, set to a go to partner in the UK moving forward.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become one of the initial joiners and help shape and grow within the UK business!
- Understand user requirements and projects’ success criteria in order to design and build solutions that fulfil the needs of our customers
- Implement / enhance / integrate Salesforce solutions for clients
- React to user requests for assistance and enhancements
- Work with key stakeholders across multiple business areas to help to integrate Salesforce solutions with other parts of the applications landscape
- Maintain relationships with key business users and super users
Expert knowledge of developing the Salesforce platform and ecosystem across Sales Cloud, and ideally experience of one of the following CPQ, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com
- Certificated in at least Salesforce Platform Developer 1, and ideally Salesforce Platform Developer 2
- Strong source control skills and knowledge of source code management tools
- Experience of working within an agile team adhering to Scrum principles
- Excellent presentation and verbal skills with technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience using collaboration tools e.g. Jira