Next Ventures are currently executing a search for a Salesforce Developer for a new contract opportunity. (Local Indian based Resource)
This is an immediate start or within 1-2 weeks maximum.
Salesforce Developer & Operations SME:
A Salesforce functional & technical developer and operations responsible for day-to-day handling of the functional & technical related initiatives and queries from Stakeholders
Design, build and configure Salesforce applications to meet business requirements & support reported user issues. This would be on Veeva CRM System.
7+ overall or Relevant 4 to 7 years
This requirement is for a SF Development and Operations resource who would work on Veeva CRM with the team in (Bangalore, India) and USA.
Working hours would be 12 pm to 9 pm IST and duration would be till 31st Dec 2022 – this would be based on the performance of the candidate. This is a fully remote opportunity.
Rate is Paid hourly , this is a contract role, full time , so not a part time role -the consultant needs to be able to commit to the working hours each and every day -5 days per week.
• SFDC Application Implementation and Customization on service cloud, SFDC Configuration (Security Settings, Approval Process, Work Flow, Group/ Sharing Management, Managing user accesses, Reports and Dashboards, etc.
o Customization (Apex, Visual Force, Apex Trigger, Component)
o Data Migration (Apex Data Loader, Workbench)
o Lightning web component
o Environment management
o Package configuration and deploy the packages to various environment
o Manage all sandbox environments to keep them in sync
o Run comparison to detect change delta
o Review audit logs to control/track changes
o Set up new sandbox and manage sandbox refresh
• Create, update, delete and insert records using apex data loader/ workbench. Knowledge of APIs, general scripting and automation, Writing triggers and batch classes on various objects
• Knowledge in SOQL and SOSL and query using salesforce inspector tool
• Building workflows and process builders. Experience with integration architecture to support downstream and upstream data transfer.
• At least one certification within the Salesforce Developer or Architecture track, or Microsoft Power Platform; advanced certifications preferred.
• Good to have
o GxP experience,
o Healthcare/Pharma/Life Sciences domain knowledge
More information is available on application.
CV in WORD format.