UK based (must be eligible to work in the UK
Paying up to £110,000 plus benefits
A leading Salesforce Partner with a global presence, have received significant investment in to their UK practice. Therefore, they are looking for skilled Architects to join the team during an influential time to assist in the growth.
The responsibilities are:
- Define and Design overall solution architecture
- Engage with CXO level stakeholders and conduct solution workshops
- Oversee the development and quality assurance efforts and provide the technical guidance whenever required
- Participate in presales activities as solution architect designing the overall solution
The requirements are:
- At least 8+ years on Salesforce.com with a strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background
- 8+ years of experience in architecting and designing systems on Force.com platform
- Experience in multiple end to end implementations of Salesforce.com
- Good understanding of different Salesforce products – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Should have deployment experience using ANT tool or change set, data migration using data loader and other commercial tools.
- Deep understanding of the evolution of Salesforce platform and its application
Team Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org