Salesforce Administrator – South of the UK
- Ability to communicate with confidence with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- It is also important being able to relay technical considerations in clear, non-technical language, which is understood by business users
- Ability to translate business requirements into scalable and pragmatic solutions for the business
- Exhibit strong configuration skills. In particular, we are looking for demonstratable evidence of:
- Lightning experience: The successful candidate should have strong familiarity with Lightning (e.g. App Builder etc). We do not use Classic.
- Process automation: Our org is fairly complex, with a large volume of automation. It is essential that candidates have experience of the following, with demonstratable intermediate/advanced knowledge of the following. The weighting of importance of each of these is outlined in order:
- Process Builder
- Approval Processes
- Workflow rules
- Broad experience with other configuration tasks within the platform (e.g. reports, dashboards, page layouts, record types, etc)
- Due to the amount of automation within the org, being able to troubleshoot is also an essential skill. We will seek demonstratable evidence of a candidate’s ability to troubleshoot and problem-solve.
- Candidates should have confidence working with data. Experience with tools such as Workbench and Data loader are advantageous
- Ability to work both independently (self-starter) and within the team. The candidate should be eager to learn and be passionate about Salesforce
- Certifications are of course advantageous, but we also value experience. A candidate with less certifications, but relevant experience will not be discounted. That said, we would expect candidates to at least be ADM-201 certified.
- The candidate should ideally have experience working within complex orgs, with multiple interfaces
- Experience with Sales Cloud is essential
- Experience with Pardot and Service Cloud is highly preferred, but not essential
- Experience with AppExchange products is also highly advantageous
- Experience with the software development lifecycle and deployment management. We presently leverage change sets, but we are considering alternatives. As such, we would be interested to hear from candidates who have experience with tools such as SFDX, as well as DevOps solutions.
- Experience of SFDX/DevOps is NOT essential, but advantageous
- A team-player, who reflects our values of:
- Innovation (and willingness to learn)