A career within SAP Consulting Services offers you the opportunity to help our customers get the maximum value out of their SAP investment with offers related to sales, finance, supply chain, engineering and human capital. We provide clients with comprehensive consulting, system integration, and implementation services for multiple SAP applications, products, and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business LED, technology that triggers change for our customers, including industry-specific businesses, resource planning and the latest mobile, analytical and cloud solutions.
As a SAP Finance Manager you are part of a team of problem solvers with extensive advice and sector experience, thereby helping our customers to solve their complex business problems from strategy to implementation. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Proactively assisting with the management of different clients, while reporting to managers and above
· Realize effective working relationships directly with customers
· Contribute to the development of your own and your team's technical acumen by actively participating in solutions and new technology services (S / 4 HANA)
· Stay up to date with local and national business and economic issues
· Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and explore opportunities or new / existing customers
· Continue to develop internal relationships and your own brand
· Define, configure, test and implement best practice solutions including proof of prototype concepts
· Conduct workshops to collect the required information for Fit-Gap analysis and solution design.
· Create and maintain relevant project documentation
· Communicate effectively with project leaders and project team members
To become an integral part of the SAP team, you must:
· To be a consultant with a demonstrable track record of designing and configuring complex SAP solutions throughout the entire lifecycle of transformation programs, collecting requirements and analysis through implementation.
· You have a track record of delivering SAP projects and consulting solutions with a focus on time, so as to budget and exceed customer expectations.
· Have a great interest in learning and using the latest SAP technologies, being able to articulate the true corporate values of these SAP technologies from the latest project in which you have participated;
· The ability to give examples of where you are passionate about customer experience.
· SAP S / 4 HANA Finance certification (preferably).
· At least 5 years of SAP proven project experience
What do we offer:
Your career is what it is: yours. You decide. We offer you the opportunities for a challenging job that matters. To get the most out of yourself. Building trust in society and contributing to solving important problems. In addition, you are intensively coached and there is room for your own ambition and personal choices.
We offer access to a worldwide network where you can exchange your knowledge, ideas and questions with experienced professionals in your field and other disciplines. Our employment conditions are focused on your growth and work / private balance. This is what you can expect from us:
Excellent education and (international) training opportunities
An open culture
Ability to work abroad to gain international experience
You play an important role in helping our customers with trending topics such as the transformation of digital business models and the acceptance of emerging technologies.
iPhone, laptop and lease car ·
32 vacation daysApply now