Red Hat Fuse Expert – Netherlands – Start ASAP – Utrecht – 12 months
ICT Specialist / Integration DevOps Engineer Java/RedHat
With your Scrum team you are building and expanding the Enterprise Integration environment which connects the Rabobank applications, both to each other and to external applications and Businesses.
You design, develop and deploy the Integrations in our Red Hat Fuse (Apache Camel) Integration Platform.
You promote our API first strategy and are able to translate stakeholder requirements in stable and efficient Integration solutions.
You are an all-rounder within the SCRUM-team, you have your own specialization, but are able to perform all other tasks within the team to a certain extend. (T-shape profile)
As part of the SCRUM-team you are responsible for engineering, building, delivery and support the organization in automation of the Integration portfolio.
We live in a multiplatform environment; mainly Red Hat Linux, but integrating many different systems, applications and platforms.
Both on premises as well as many Cloud based systems.
Our environment is built on Red Hat EAP and Red Hat Fuse (Apache Camel) and we are in the process of moving towards containers and micro-services.
With an EDB/PostgresSQL-database as a back-end.
What you bring
– BSc or MSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering
– 3 ~ 5 years’ experience as an Integration DevOps developer
– Experience with Scrum and/or Agile
– Knowledge of Continues Integration and Continues Delivery (Jenkins)
– Knowledge of Java development; Maven, GIT, Junit, Spring, Rest/Json, SOAP/XML etc.
– Knowledge of Red Hat Fuse / Apache Camel
– API Management
– Good understanding of security, encryption, etc.
– Containers & Microservices
– PostgreSQL (EDB) or other RDBMS experience
– Experience in large organisations, preferable financial organisations.
Nice to have;
– Experience with Jira by Atlassian
– Experience with AMQ and Kafka
– Experience with OpenShift with Integration
– Experience with Cloud solutions. AWS, Azure, Google.
– Experience with integrating SaaS solutions to/from on-premises environments
– Experience with Splunk
– Experience with Oracle API gateway
– Effective communicator in English (verbal and written) and preferable Dutch
– Team player & Flexible
– Independent worker who seeks but does not require guidance
– Service oriented, can-do – will-do mentality
– Always looking for ways to add value for our customers
Consultant: Matt Martin
Contact number: +442075494034