Our Project Management practice group is currently seeking an IT Project Manager who has strong experience in Pharma SAP supply chain integration CSV validation and working with their operations /Quality groups supporting one of our global Healthcare devices/Life Science clients, based out the UK.
This Project Manager is a solution-oriented leader that can apply program management techniques to facilitate, coordinate with excellent communication skills to collaborate to implement ERP SAP supply chain for integration following CSV/Validation Pharma guidelines collaborating across the business divisions from vision to realization. The Project Manager will be adept at building and maintaining relationships at technical and business levels; is highly analytical, customer obsessed, adaptable, and enjoys bringing structure and discipline to ambiguous spaces to realize measurable value for the business.
You will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make trade offs and balance short & long-term business needs against constraints. The Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of assigned projects and programs from initiation through delivery using relevant iterative/ Agile processes and can work with minimal oversight.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, engineering or a related field of study, Master’s degree is a plus
• 7+ years of relevant work experience as a Project Manager with experience in ERP- Supply chain ( SAP) integration in medical/Pharma manufacturing CSV/ GxP implementations
• Project Management Professional (PMP) and Agile CSM is a plus
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Experience in Supply chain Operations in Pharma/Medical manufacturing GxP and Validated implementations with understanding of business processes to help prioritize and negotiating for effective implementation.
• Experience as Project Manager utilizing Project management methodologies managing supply chain implementations in global large enterprise.
• Strong communicator with effective presentation skills delivering formal presentations & facilitate Demo to various levels of management articulating project/Sprint status, risk mitigations, benefits & financial realizations.
• Self-motivated and independent critical thinker who can visualize and guide team during conflicting situations to stay focused on business goals & priorities
• Has strong experience in iterative and Agile methodologies, lean budget, managing solution deployments, process improvements, provide training to team.
• Effective conflict & impediments management in a fast-paced environment, take higher responsibilities working with cross functional team who are working on multiple priorities
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to influence stakeholders and team members with variety of personal styles to focus on right priorities under pressure and tight deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a must.
If you are available and interested to apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.Apply now