One of the fastest growing banks is strengthening their team with the addition of a Project Manager. Please apply if you have a financial services background (preferably Mortgages and Loans).
Location: Baltic Islands
Duration: 6-months rolling
You will responsible for:
• Ownership for the production of the project documentation.
• Managing all risks & issues and communicating contingency plans to stakeholders.
• Driving project requirements, liaising with project teams and senior stakeholders.
• Monitoring project progress, managing and monitoring budgets and reporting accordingly
• Resource management and planning
• Participating in the delivery with oversight of the technical and functional solution
• Post-implementation project reviews
• Managing go-live planning
You will have:
• Strong project management experience within the financial services – Mortgages, Lending and Regulation experience an advantage
• Excellent IT skills
• Prince 2 / PMI Practitioner, or equivalent
Please contact Poppy by emailing email@example.com if you are available.Apply now
Consultant: Poppy Casterton