Program Manager in Automotive Domain
For our client based in Eindhoven, I’m looking urgently for a Program Manager.
Job Description :
Your working area & responsibilities
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Provide delivery and new opportunity insights with Client Partners and Delivery Head
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Provide Delivery Updates to customer stakeholders on timely manner
- Track, renew and extend the ongoing contracts
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- 15 years of experience in the automotive industries and Solid knowledge in project management, automotive engineering.
- Candidate should have had prior experience as a Program manager or a Portfolio manager
- Experience in managing Multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in executing technology or consulting – Projects, predominantly in Agile framework
- Good in preparing / developing project schedules, estimation, establishing measures and milestones, definition, scoping, tracking etc.
- Knowledge of managing projects through use of processes like risk management, quality management, Issue/problem management & Scope change management
- Excellent communication inter-personal skills
- Excellent client facing/client service skills
- Extensive experience in client facing role with strong stakeholder relationship with executive leaders
- Good understanding of the Delivery Operational parameters and drive them to align to organization norms.
- Align with the client partners to build winning solutions and deliver proposals – proactive & reactive.
- Instrumental in Delivery Led Growth by scoping new opportunities within the accounts proactively
- Strong experience in SW development in Automotive sector
- Knowledge of architectural principles and different SW architectures
- Good knowledge of engineering development processes (SPICE, CMMI): e.g. code documentation guidelines, peer reviews, testing strategies, requirements traceability, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of vehicle electrical systems: ADAS, Smart-Light, Telematics, etc.
- Strong knowledge of latest AUTOSAR standards e.g. 4.2.2 and Adaptive AUTOSAR
- Knowledge and experience with data communication and diagnosis protocols
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 and applied it in the development of high-integrity software
- Experience in executing technology or consulting – Projects, predominantly in SaFe
- Master’s degree in computer sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
- Open for new technologies and interest in embedded development.
- English fluency is mandatory
- Dutch proficiency nice to have
Contract : Freelance
Start Date : ASAP to 2 week’s notice
Duration: 6-12 months
Rate : Depending on experience
Location : Eindhoven, Netherlands (Hybrid)
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org