Next Ventures is currently seeking a Professional Communications Manager for an SAP Fieldglass implementation.
Duration: Until EOY + extension
The Global Contingent Workforce Project aims at providing the business with a fast and simple process for the management of Contingent Workforce. To support this, we will roll out SAP Fieldglass in our main sites. We are looking for a Communications Manager to lead our change management and communication strategy, with experience on managing system changes and implementation (Fieldglass).
Tasks & Responsibilities:
– The experienced resource will collaborate with the Project Manager, Project Business Lead and Stakeholders to establish drive successful change.
– Organizational Change Management planning and execution
– Communications planning and execution, including preparation of materials.
– Minimum 5 years of experience in change management and communications (Prosci highly desired)
– Minimum 5 years of experience in complex project environment
– Very good command of business English
– Business-minded and proactive way of working
Nice to Haves:
+++ Experience in software implementation and/or change is an advantage
+++ Experience with HR and Procurement topics is an advantage
+++ German highly appreciated
If you are interested and available, please send your updated CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.Apply now
Consultant: Danielle Tsirigotakis
Contact number: 0031202417313