Production Process Consultant
For our market leading industrial client we are looking for a Production Process Business Analyst.
Role: Production Process Business Analyst
Location: Remote (onsite in Italy for 2 weeks every 4 months)
Duration: 18 Months (Dec 2020)
**only English mandatory, French / Italian desirable **
- At least four years of experience with Production Processes
- BA or functional experience translating business needs into functional requirements.
- Good English Language Skills
Tasks to be performed
- To translate business needs into functional specification to be received and executed from the programmers. In order to make this successful they need to have know-how of the production processes, knowing the production vocabulary and understanding production needs
- To test the development released by the programmers, to prove the software is working well, satisfying the business needs
- To perform training to key users, so they know how to use the solution
- To support the users at the go live of the solution, being able to help the users to use the solution for the first time.
If you could be interested in the above opportunity then please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any referrals/ recommendations would be appreciated.