Power platform Developer
The purpose of the Power Platform Developer position is to deliver services and solutions for Arla business teams as part of the APH Team using the suite of Microsofts PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Dynamics Flow, Microsoft Teams, AZURE and data integrations on the platform.
- Experience developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps.
- Knowledge on Installation and configuration of data gateways and connections
- Development of Azure logic apps and functions and Power BI development.
- Integrate Power BI Reports and dashboards into PowerApps.
- Experience with Office 365 development utilizing PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI, Teams and SharePoint Online.
Nice to have:
- Strong business-to-technology translation skills are essential for identifying ways to apply solutions to help clients increase business value and performance.
- Ability to create business processes and custom connectors with Microsoft Flow.
- Multi-task effectively between projects