Power BI Developer
The Business Intelligence Center of Expertise (BI CoE) squad is in charge of the development of management, regulatory and client reports. The team is part of the GDC tribe “Analytics, Insights & Reporting”. The key skill required to work in Business Intelligence is to be interested by both the business world and the IT world. For that reason, we are looking for a person with an IT background and a strong business interest.
- Refine the business requirements to understand the scope of Cognos and PowerBI reports
- Design and develop the framework based on the Data Warehouse, Datalake tables
- Create an easy to use reporting layer for the end user
- Develop the reports and dashboards requested by the users
- Define the scheduling requirements for the reports
- Ensure a full testing of the frameworks, the reports and the dashboards
- Prepare the deployments & installation instructions for the developments
- Support the users in their development and usage of the Cognos and Power BI reporting tools
Your main responsibilities will be to handle Business Intelligence developments; based on your in depth knowledge of both Business and Business Intelligence you will act as catalyst in order to identify pragmatic solutions.
You will identify the right balance between Cost and Quality/Completeness.
- You have technical skills and a good business understanding/interest
- You master Power BI and IBM Cognos suite.
- You have practical experience of several applications developed using these tools
- You also master the basics of dimensional modelling.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence methodology and agile development methods such as SCRUM is clearly an asset.
- eager to learn and interested in new technologies
- able to learn quickly how an application works
- meticulous in your work
- service oriented and solution driven
You know how to :
- work on several tasks in parallel while sticking to deadlines set
- work independently as well as in team, you are willing to share knowledge with your colleagues
- communicate efficiently with all stakeholders
- spoken and written English is a must