PMO Manager, 12-month contract, 80% remote, £550 a day.
I'm currently looking for a PMO Manager for an Automotive customer as part of a large scale technology transformation. An experienced PMO Manager is needed for this position in order to design an approach, processes and tools to manage the project plan to a high level.
Expectations for the role:
- Provide management information to report on the overall project plan status
- Highlight the impact of missed timelines and milestones and provide impact assessments of the effect on other parts of the plan
- Provide robust challenge to timelines, critical path milestones and pre-requisite milestones
- Development of materials requirements to support the plans
- Providing feedback and suggestions to enhance continuous improvement
experience and expertise:
- Understanding and knowledge of PMO Processes and Procedures
- Experience in the Portfolio, Programme and Project life cycle
- Experience in Process improvement activities
- Proven track record of working within a complex project and programme environment
- Experience in driving risk identification best practice in organisations
- Experience creating and providing reporting from the plans, including RAG reports
- High attention to detail