Pegasystems BPM/CRM Project Manager – UK/USA Hours – Remote working – Start ASAP – 12 months
PEGA BPM/CRM Project Manager – UK/USA Hours – Remote working – Start ASAP – 12 months
Next Ventures seeks an experienced AGILE PM to manage a Key CRM/BPM project based on PEGA Technology. This is a long term project and requires a fluent English speaker with excellent communications skills. Starting ASAP remotely, you will play a key role in driving the the Programme to success.
Key Skills required:
- Overall about 10 to 15 years of experience in IT industry
- At least 6 years of Project Management experience
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Deep understanding of Project Management Methodologies and ability to navigate between Agile, Waterfall and Hybrid projects.
- Should be able to create project charter, project plan, communication plan, stakeholder management plan, governance plan, risk register, status reports, RAID logs, etc.
- Should be able to manage and track project budget and financials
- Should have prior experience of acting as SPOC for a project in client facing roles
- Excellent problem-solving & analytical skills; the ability to deliver insights and data with attention to detail, while balancing these details with the larger business objectives
- Experience with typical Project Management tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working on Pega CRM/BPM Projects is a plus
- Must be a PMP or Scrum Certified
- MBA or Computer Science is a plus
Call Matt for more info on +442075494034
or email Matt@next-ventures.com