PEGA v8 DevOps expert – Remote working – Start ASAP – 12 months – LONG TERM
DevOps Engineer (Pega)
"Imagine Working in a team where business and Pega DevOps engineers collaborate closely to make a difference in the way the client engages with it's customers. After all, your contribution is of real significance for us as you will be working on projects which directly impact the internal business operations. And of course why not? This is the part where you get your energy from!
After all you are delivering challenging PEGA solutions! You make sure to get complex chains working that go beyond the purview of a single programme and of course you are capable of getting them work. In the domain of Distribution, you will get the opportunity to contribute and work with the newest developments in the market and thus develop your knowledge and skills to the maximum extent possible.
Making a difference by
• Being responsible for day-to-day activities that range from actual coding to active involvement in the delivery pipeline, test automation, test execution for different test levels, defect management, test data management, test strategy, automated deployments and running/supporting the software in the production environment.
• Being part of our DevOps team you are responsible for changing and running the IT solutions you deliver. Here software development is not only about implementing business requirements, but also takes into account operational aspects such as maintainability, stability and security requirements. In addition you will work with continuous delivery, test and behaviour driven development, test automation and software delivery measurement, in order to improve the team and the process.
With each other
Collaboration is at the heart of everything we do. The Distribution domain is one of the five domains within the IT Systems organisation. Together with the Digital Bank, the domain is responsible for the management and development of customer processes and generic distribution positions that are organized at one location within Rabobank in a product-transcendent and customer-oriented way. The focus is furthermore on accelerating the digitalization of the bank as part of the execution of Strategy 2020 and to create multi-bank insight. All product-specific matters are the responsibility of the product domains.
The domain will also be facing a major IT challenge with respect to the Distribution architecture in the years ahead. In order to be able to address market developments flexibly, the current distribution landscape is being migrated to a new Distribution architecture. Our team brings talented people together. With you as a Pega Consultant the team will consist of large number of colleagues in a variety of roles.
All this requires a specific and challenging mindset: the ability and willingness to take responsibility for the full software development process and the drive to continuously improve. The complexity of the job lies in ensuring a balance between running and changing the systems. In this balancing act you can really put your development, cooperation and communication capabilities to work!
Impact, persuasiveness, organizational sensitivity and cooperation are clearly essential for the role of Pega Consultant. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below
• A completed, relevant HBO or WO education (Informatics, Information Technology or Business Management)
• Pega CSSA certified
• 4 – 5 years’ experience in developing PEGA applications
• Knowledge of upgrading Pega platform
• Experience with Agile and/or Scrum software development
• Knowledge of Continuous Delivery principles
• Knowledge and experience as a DevOps team member
• Fluent Dutch/English speaking is preferred
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English