PEGA LBA – Italy – Contract – Start ASAP – ITALIAN SPEAKING – PEGA LBA (12 months)
Next Ventures seeks an experienced and seasoned PEGA Business Architect with Lead Skills. With a Certification as a PEGA BA you will have multiple years experience of leading Large projects from a business analysis standpoint and guiding customers through complex situations. You will have excellent communications skill in Italian, and also English.
This is a long term project with options to extend.
As a Pega Business Architect you will:
o Understand the business process and business requirements of the customers and translating them to requirements artifacts such as BRD/Functional spec/User stories.
o Part of the business team in gathering requirements and choosing the best way to implement requirements leveraging the Pegasystems software and DCO capabilities.
o Design the business process, do the case type modelling in Pega, collaborate with the Pega System Architects to implement the optimal solution with focus on User experience.
o Help to document business rules and assist with work type structure from the perspective of the business needs.
o Document business process automation with Pega system BPM suite version 8.x
o Document requirements for connectors, services, user interfaces and decision rules.
o Design and configure rules and flows and assist with the draft user interface and draft process flow development.
o Effectively communicate with internal teams and clients to deliver user interface requirements like Graphical User Interfaces, Screen, and Interface mock-ups.
o Understand interface /integration technologies and a good understanding of customers’ needs so they can be translated into requirements.
• Understanding of the main Insurance processes
• Strong understanding of Pega methodologies.
• Clear and concise communication skills with the ability to adapt to diverse target audiences.
• Pega Certified Business Architect is a Must.
• Strong leadership, mentoring, coaching, and motivational skills.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Agile-Scrum experience.
• Usage of Jira tool (preferred).
• Experience in PEGA customer service framework
• 8+ years of IT experience.
• Minimum 3 years of Pega BA experience.
• Worked on the Pega BPM projects.
Required Technical Skill Set:
Pega, CLSA certified, PRPC Flows, Activities, Reports and Correspondence, PRPC Integrations (Inbound and Outbound Integration via Web Services, Middleware and other interfaces), Rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services
• Certified CLSA and Experience in Pega Implementation Methodology and Agile development
• Knowledge of IT standards, methodologies, system development life cycle and project management frameworks
• Architecting and designing business applications using PEGA PRPC and guides the project teams to develop highly performing and highly integrated PEGA based solutions
• Deep understanding of Design Patterns and Class Structure concepts
• Good knowledge on PRPC Flows, Activities, Reports and Correspondence
• PRPC Integrations (Inbound and Outbound Integration via Web Services, Middleware and other interfaces)
• Demonstrates strong communication and presentation skills
• Hands on Experience in Designing and Implementing Enterprise Class Rules and Complex Workflows
• Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On, External Authentication, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP Services etc.
• Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality. Responsible for quality code, UI and following corporate standards, including review alert logs and PAL
• Demonstrated leadership abilities
• Knowledge on the main Insurance processes
• Should be able to collaborate with developers located in different locations on daily basis.
• Identify and develop the reusable components as required
• Follow PEGA PRPC best practices and guidelines
• Perform regular code and design reviews.
• Ability to come up with alternate solutions when product challenges are met
• Manages code build and deployment from development through to production.
Call Matt for more info: