Oracle Technical Business Analyst
*** URGENT JOB ALERT ***
Job title: ERP Technical Business Analyst
- Business Analysis within an ERP Program, Delivering an Oracle Cloud ERP solution.
- Effective at managing expectations, shaping and influencing outcomes
- Experienced in working with both software vendors and system integrator.
- Experience of working through all phases in the Project life cycle.
- Strong knowledge of a broad range of technology and technology trends with a strong understanding of best practices.
- The ability to learn and support new applications and technologies, at the forefront of Cloud ERP.
- Responsible for the ERP nonfunctional requirements, managing them through design, implementation and testing.
- Responsible for the design of a role based access control model for the ERP system
- Responsible for the management of the Production and non Production Oracle Cloud environments including:
· Tracking patches/upgrades, data refreshes and configuration changes
· Ascertaining usage requirements
· Management of issues
- Provide reports on usage / utilization, availability, forward planning and schedules.
- Responsible for technical requirements and processes identified within the Technical Work stream
- Assist the ERP Program Technical Lead in planning and executing the Oracle Cloud ERP implementation Program.
- Identify risks and issues within the Technical Work stream, implementing mitigation activities and escalating where appropriate
- Provide BA expertise to the rest of the team and assist the technical sub-streams where appropriate
- Ensure all deliverable are aligned to all relevant governance requirements, including Design Authorities.
- Responsible for successful delivery of the ERP nonfunctional requirements
- Successful delivery of an access control model for ERP
- Effective management of Cloud environments to support Program delivery
- Provide input in to ERP Program communications.
About the role
Start date: ASAP
Contract duration: 3 months possible extension
Rate: 400 pound