Oracle Supply Chain Functional consultant
Implementation and Support for a Automotive/Manufacturing organisation
OM, INV, WIP, BOM, ASCP, QP, WSH
What you’ll bring:
– You will have a strong knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite in all areas of Supply Chain.
– Knowledge of Supply Chain modules and be able to explain their associated application processes
– Be able to work independently or with other members in the support team providing Supply Chain Functional assistance to our clients.
– You should be able to manage your tasks and update and resolve incidents/problems according to the client to Service Levels.
– You will be expected to demonstrate an ability to develop other colleagues.
– Provide consultancy in the Supply Chain area of Oracle eBusiness suite, as required by our clients. You will also need to be able to interpret client business requirements and map those requirements to Oracle functionality.
– Update functional specifications and test plans/scripts and also test the Supply Chain application using your core knowledge.
Consultant: James Rielly